🦔 Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs owns and loves this product!
Hedgehogs require a balanced staple diet like Dry Pet Food Mix for Hedgehogs by Hamor Hollow, but hedgies crave variety every once in a while. Satisfy those cravings with an occasional treat!
A NOTE ABOUT HEDGEHOG TREATS
Many hedgehog treats on the market are overpriced and tailored towards the wild European hedgehog, not the African pygmy hedgehog that's kept as a pet. We usually recommend less-expensive reptile and insectivore treats that contain full insects and veggies, and shy away from European hedgehog garden treats that contain nuts and fruit skins that are hard to chew (and may get stuck in your companion's palate).
But, if there's a hedgehog treat listed here, rest assured that it's been taste tested and enthusiastically recommended by the array of eager hedgies here at Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs.
This product is a treat and should be fed sparingly, it is not a substitute for a regular, balanced diet. Offer treats 2-3 times per week or as a small portion (less than 10%) of the main diet. Treats may lead to health issues like obesity when overfed. If your pet is not consuming its regular balanced diet, withhold serving treats until stable eating habits resume.
- ASSORTMENT — Includes dried mealworms, dried black soldier fly larvae, dried crickets, and mixed dried apples & carrots.
- HEALTHY — This healthy snack ensures your Hedgehog receives a nutritional treat.
- NUTRITIOUS — Great source of protein and vitamin C.
- FORAGING — Small size enables you to put in toys to encourage natural foraging behavior.
- VARIETY — Lends variety to an otherwise monotonous diet.
- DENTAL HEATH — Provides good exercise for teeth and jaws.
- ENRICHMENT — Adds behavioral enrichment for animals that spend their lives in a small, limited environment.
- BONDING — Forms a connection between pets and pet owners, assisting in bonding and training.
INGREDIENTS: dried mealworms, dried black solider fly larvae, dried crickets, dried carrots, dried apples
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: crude protein 3.6% (min), crude protein 13.5% (max), crude fat 8.2% (min), crude fiber 8.5% (max), moisture 3.7% (max)